* von “Open Source” bis “Open End”
With the upcomingspatial extension of ZK/U, new community facilities, new and more flexible workshop, project and exhibition spaces will be created. ZK/U has the unique opportunity to ‘rethink’ and ‘reform’ its organisational and institutional structure.
- How can we create an ecologically sustainable, resilient and integer institution?
- How to create a living archive, open self-governed spaces of discourse and knowledge transfer?
- How can we facilitate spaces of unusual social interactions?
- How can we create economies of care, that value reproductive work, social and cultural capital?
Join us in reformulating what a transdisciplinary and inclusive institution could be.